Basically a run down of what happened during the finale in case you didn't see it...
- Kristen decides to move on with her life and tells Brody and everyone that she is moving to Europe, out of nowhere. Brody asks her not to go and that he will miss her, but it is too little too late for her. Kristen left because she was tired of Brody stringing her along and when she found out that he had a gf and that they weren't going to be together, she fled.
- Lo moves in with her boyfriend, Scott, despite her rule of having to be engaged before she moves in with someone. She tells her friends that she wants babies.When did this Scott person come into the plot? I don't even remember him before this episode??!
- Audrina buys a house on the beach, wanting to "find herself".
- Stephanie and her bf, Josh officially become a couple.
- Spencer and Heidi did not make an appearance and were not present at the After Show either. So it leaves everyone questioning if their divorce is real or not.
Did you guys notice the backdrop after Brody and Kristen say goodbye at the end? He was on a soundstage, so this whole thing was staged and fake? You can watch the ending scene here. hmm.... wouldn't surprise me in the least, all this stuff is scripted or else it would be horribly boring. Or maybe it was just to joke about how everyone questions if this show is real or not. I think it's hilarious how they somehow got Frankie from the Deftones on The Hills too, that just killed his street cred. Even during the After Show, Brody said that maybe him and Kristen were just friends the whole time?... Ya fake!
Did you watch The Hills? Who was your favourite character?