Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NOTD: Revlon Peachy

Have you ladies seen the new Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel collection? I only picked up one in the colour, Peachy, but there were maybe 20 there, several pastels that looked a lot like the Daydreamer collection, there was a mint green "Jaded" and a pastel purple. I have all those colours already so I passed but they look really good! There was a taupey grey too, of course!

Peach nail polishes are probably my favourite nail colour for summer, next to mint greens and blues. So I just had to pick up this new one from Revlon. It goes on a bit darker than the bottle. But does not come off orangey like China Glaze Peachykeen did, which I like. It dries fast too! The first pic is with flash, the second is without, it's not bright at all, and the perfect mix of peach I think. It was two coats, surprisingly not thin at all for Revlon.

What's your perfect peach nail polish?

12 comments:

Lima said... Best Blogger Tips

That goes really nicely with your skin tone. Not sure it would look good on me though! My fave peach colour is by Models Own called Peach Sherbert. xx

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

that looks very pretty on you Justine!! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

this is very summery :)
but its not as shiny as all your other polishes

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@allstyledup - no topcoat added, that could be why.

Jamie Dorman said... Best Blogger Tips

Gorgey! I haven't seen these yet!

beachbumbeauty13 said... Best Blogger Tips

So pretty! I actually don't own a peach shade; I don't know why because they are gorgeous!

kali said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the shade! I haven't seen the collection at any stores over here though.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely color!! Looks really good on you. =)xx

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

ooooh can't wait to find those in my area.

Renay said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the top photograph :) I have really been getting into brighter shades lately and this one is deff. beautiful x, great post

Alina Rodriguez said... Best Blogger Tips

This color is Lovely Justine! I will have to check out this nail polish line from Revlon next time I am at the drugstore :)

tasha~ said... Best Blogger Tips

I just did a post on the "jaded: color! Very happy with it! Nice blog BTW ;)