Thursday, July 15, 2010

Products I am Lusting Over (July Edition)

To "lust" is the act of "having a self-absorbed desire for an object, person, or experience" or "an overwhelming desire or craving." I thought this would be a cute idea for a tag or whatever, I saw another beauty blogger, kelly yes (check out link here) do this. There are always products that I want to try out, they could be new or something that I just haven't picked up yet for whatever reason, but they are on my mental "to get" list. Here are some products that I've been lusting over this month.


Make Up Forever HD Foundation
This one is pricey so I've been putting off buying it because of that, but supposedly the coverage is perfect and it's really great, lots of peoples' HG foundation. I have NARS Sheer Glow right now, which is pretty terrific, so there will be some time before I get this one, or I win the lottery or something and feel like it's okay to get it.

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain
Every company seems to be jumping on the bandwagon with lip stains lately, and Revlon has one. This one may be a little different in that it is double ended with a conditioning thingy on the one end.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Similar case as the last product, this is expensive and I tend to put off buying stuff that costs a lot. I have read for a long time that this product is great, and since I am into light feeling foundations right now, I think this would be awesome for me.

MAC 182
The famous kabuki brush from MAC, supposedly awesome. I've wanted this for years, but it's soo expensive and do I need another kabuki brush? Nope. But I still admire it from afar on the MAC website and think "one day".


Tresemme Dry Shampoo
I am totally intrigued by this product. It's something you use in your hair to instantly take away the greasy look if you are in a hurry and can't wash it. I've been looking for this product for a while now (we just recently got it in Canada) but it's always out of stock at my drugstore.

L'oreal Touche Magique
The new concealer from L'oreal, supposed to be like the YSL. I have a ton of concealers, but another one can't hurt right?


Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
Having tried the Dream Liquid Mousse recently and loving it, I'd like to try this new Dream Smooth Mousse, but we don't have it in Canada and probably won't have it for some time.


What are you lusting over this month?

9 comments:

Stephanie C. said... Best Blogger Tips

I really want to try that Laura Mercier TM too. I always hear people comparing other TMs to it.
I may just have to do this tag!

Milz said... Best Blogger Tips

I really really want urban decay naked palette it's on my wish list.
Justine I really like your reviews on different products can you do a review on loreal visible lift anti wrinkle foundation and Loreal true match foundation

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

I am going to do a review of the tresemme dry shampoo today. I have had it sitting by the computer for a while and am finally going to get to it. Try looking for it at Zhers or a Superstore. Mine has a huge tresemme section and the price is almost always rounded down to $4 (instead of $4.99)

Jamie Dorman said... Best Blogger Tips

I love how Dream smooth mousse looks when applied, it just doesn't last! It's a shame because at first it is gorgeous. It has very light coverage, so that could be an issue for some people.

Kristie said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm lusting over Chanel Pink Explosion JC this month and Burberry's new beauty line. Laura Mercier TM is great. You don't need the MAC 182 kabuki..there are much better out there!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@alvira - Thanks! I have tried the l'oreal true match (powder and liquid) so I can review that one for you.

@Bailey - I checked superstore yesterday and nothing, there wasn't even a section for it, SDM in Toronto has this, but they were out of stock. Please do a review, I am curious how it works.

@Kristie - Which kabuki brushes do you like? I have a couple, but still lusting over this one.

Princess Feef said... Best Blogger Tips

Although the ,, 182 kabuki ,, is really expensive ,,

funny its the 1st brush i got from MAC ,, and 1st kabuki brush i ever owned !

its like i have a special bond with it now ,, i LOVE IT

its is amazing ,, and i got the sigma one ,, and other one from the body shop

Nothing compares to it <3 i hope u get it one day too =D cuz its worth it .

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great idea for a post- may have to give it a go :)
will link to your blog my lovely :)

Lisamarie and Christelle said... Best Blogger Tips

The MUFE foundation is wonderful if you can get past the price - or you can just keep going to Sephora for samples of it! ;-)

Best, Lisamarie