Not everyone takes makeup with them when they go camping. Keep in mind this a provincial park that we go to, there is running water, electricity, real bathrooms etc, so you can take a shower and keep clean. When I tell some of my friends that I go camping they think I am out fighting wild animals in the bush, it's nothing like that, just some giant bugs here and there.
Anyway, I take as minimal of a approach as possible when I go camping with what makeup I bring along. It's interesting to see what I took with me, these items are *good enough* to warrant bringing along on a trip.
1. Make Up For Ever Face and Body - A light foundation, pretty easy to put on, you can use your hands mostly. Leaves a dewy natural finish, light coverage.
2. Maybelline Fit Me - I've had a total turnaround with this foundation, I just thought it was average when I first got it, but over the summer it's been my go-to. Great colour match for my tanned skin, and like the light coverage for the summer.
3. MAC Careblend Pressed Medium Dark - My setting powder for the liquid foundations, does not sink into fine lines, looks great on dry skin.
4. MAC Fun and Games blush - I couldn't pass up a good peachy orange blush, although I think I wore this once and that's it. Don't need blush really.
5. Posh powder brush - Used this to apply blush
6. Sigma F45 Buffer Brush - Used this to apply the powder.
7. MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque - This was my eyeshadow for the trip, that's it, applies with fingers easy peasy.
8. Revlon Eye Lashes Curler - My go-to at home too, no fancy eyelash curlers here.
9. Garnier Eye Roller Anti Dark Circle - This was a tad too dark for me (in light), but now in the summer it works nicely, good for under eyes, doesn't conceal a whole lot though.
10. Sigma F80 Flat Top - My go-to forever for foundation application, the only brush you need when you go traveling.
11. Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara - Love the definition and lift that this gives, although a bit of a pain to take off.
12. Lancome Definicils Mascara - This one is a sample from a gift with purchase deal, it gives natural looking lashes, easy to apply, nice one.
What do you take traveling with you in terms of makeup?