Sunday, July 25, 2010

MAC Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi Lipglass Fall 2010

Everyone loved the Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi lipsticks that were released earlier this year, now MAC is releasing lipglasses to match the lipstick counterparts! Again, just like all Viva Glam products, all proceeds are donated to MAC Aids Fund, so you getting some awesome lip products and donating to a great cause at the same time.

MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam From our Lips
August 9 2010 [US/Canada] Nordstrom and Freestanding, September 2 2010 at all locations
September 2010 [International]

MAC Viva Glam Gaga LipglassMAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass

Viva Glam Lipglass ($14.00US/$16.50CDN)
Viva Glam Cyndi
Viva Glam Gaga

Viva Glam Makeup Bag (TBA)
Viva Glam Cyndi bag
Viva Glam Gaga bag

I will update this post once I get more pictures and information, just wanted to put it out there cause I was so excited. I am definitely planning on getting Gaga lipglass. And I like how their signatures are again on the tubes. Which one are you getting?

7 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my lord lol!
mac needs to calm down !!!
dont they have like almost 4 collections coming out that month ?!?!!
mac warehouse sale is beginning of september too.
oh god :( !!!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@allstyledup - I love it... so much excitement!

rebeca.cd said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG!!! I would really really love to have Gaga lipglass!!! but...I don't have any MAC shop near...(T__T) I couldn't buy the lipstick neither...and I love that pink colour...

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

thhjasmine said... Best Blogger Tips

great news!

Jamie Dorman said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm not really into glosses. I think I might just pick up the Cyndi lippie and skip these.

cmol6369 said... Best Blogger Tips

OH MY GOSSHHH
I am so excited!Thank you so much for making my day.

beachbumbeauty13 said... Best Blogger Tips

I want both!! :D