Monday, July 5, 2010
OPI South Beach Collection Revisited Spring/Summer 2009
Hits: Done Out in Deco, Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!, Miami Beet, OPI On Collins Ave
Misses: Bronzed To Perfection, Clubbing Til Sunrise and Suzi & The Lifeguard
I am not a huge fan of mini sets for multiple reasons:
1) The biggest reason is probably: The polishes do not have balls inside them, so once the polish starts to separate, it is difficult to shake it around.
2) Polish names are not labeled, so you have to keep them in the original packaging as I have here to remember which is which. They do have the OPI label number on the bottoms so I suppose you can look it up if you really misplace them.
3) They don't come with the pro-wide OPI brush so they can be a pain to apply as the brush is a lot smaller than usual.
4) You only get 3.75ml vs the full size 15ml bottle (notice size difference in pic below).
5) They are really awkward to hold for swatch pics.
Onto the swatches of the polishes that I have from the South Beach collection:
Let me know if you like these blog posts revisting old collection? I feel like since this blog hasn't been around very long, I may be going back a bit and including some past collections, it's easier to do longer posts with several swatches instead one nail polish swatch per day, more posts, but less exciting I think. Let me know what you think please! And don't forget to enter my poll on the top right of what you would like to see more of on this blog! :)