Friday, July 23, 2010

I Heart Your Blog Award

Thank you to Pinkbox Makeup for giving me this award. You are awesome and I love reading your blog! :) You guys should all check her out..

So as a receipient of this award I am to post the award on my blog, link to the person who gave it to me (done) and choose 15 lovely blogs whom I love as well, and let those 15 people know that I have.

Here are my Top 15:
1. MaquilagemMasstige
2. In Her Makeup Bag
3. The Makeup Drawer
4. Jo Make Me Blush
5. Drugstore & Bargain Lover
6. Shops2Much
7. Pretty as Peaches
8. Will Work For Makeup
9. Lora Does Makeup
10. Babbling Brooke
11. sparkly paints
12. Sparkled Beauty
13. beauty parler
14. Short n Chic
15. Makeup Savvy

Also, unrelated but, I added a ratings function under my blog posts, so if you like you can rate my posts. I think this feature is totally cool. ;)

11 comments:

Lora said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you sweetie!

beautyparler said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the award!!! Your so sweet:-)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

awww, thank you so much, Justine!!! I HEART your blog too :) Thanks for the award, sweetie!! xoxoxox

prettyaspeaches said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much love!

Christy said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the award! Glad you like my blog :)

Stephanie C. said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you lovely! :)

Stephanie C. said... Best Blogger Tips

(PS- This post just allowed me to add like 10 more blogs to my blogroll LOL. Awesome!)

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for this award! xx

Jo said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks hun :)

Congrats on the award!

Renay said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats Sweetie :) !!

Jenarcissist @ the closet narcissist said... Best Blogger Tips

We've tagged you in the "I <3 Your Blog" award thingy. Spreadin' like wildfire! :)

http://thenarcissistsdiary.blogspot.com/2010/07/lovely-moon-thinks-were-lovely-too-blog.html