Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MAC Dare To Wear Collection July/August 2010 Promo Pics



MAC Cosmetics Dare To Wear
29 July 2010 [US/Canada]
August 2010 [International]

Dare To Wear Lipglass
* Ban This! - Deep purple with multi-pearl
* Bold & Brash - Bright red with multi-pearl
* Dare to Dare - Light blue pink with multi-pearl
* Gimme That! - Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearl
* So Bad -Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearl
* Wind me Up - Dirty bronze with pink and gold pearl

Eyeshadow
* Aqua -Subdued, pale greyed aqua (Matte) (Permanent, PRO)
* Atlantic Blue - Bright violet blue (Matte) (Permanent)
* Crazy Cool - Mid-tone lavender (Limited Edition)
* Louder Please - Bright fuchsia pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
* Sassy Grass - Bright pale green (Matte) (Limited Edition)
* Shock-a-holic - Bright purple (Limited Edition)
* Free to Be - Bright true coral (Matte) (Permanent)
* Going Bananas - Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (Repromote)
* Lime -Lime green (Matte) (Permanent, PRO)
* Sky Blue - Sky blue (Frost) (Permanent, PRO)
* Winkle - Mid-tone cornflower blue (Satin) (Permanent)
* Zingy -Bright blue (Matte) (Limited Edition)

Credit all pictures to Joliette.de

How do you feel about this collection? I am not a huge fan of colourful eyeshadows, so I won't be getting any. The lipglasses look cool, and the packaging is all different, they have pearl in them, so as long as they aren't hella glittery, they could be nice.

    7 comments:

    Stephanie C. said... Best Blogger Tips

    This is the one collection this summer that I really want some items from. Those eyeshadows look beautiful. Thanks for the information. :)

    Jonna said... Best Blogger Tips

    I love bright, colourful eyeshadows and I'd love to get some of those.. Too bad they don't sell MAC here.

    Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

    I am addicted to eyeshadows. I can't wait to look at this collection xx

    Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

    The eyeshadow all look so cute lined up like that, but I know I would never actually use one enough to buy it.

    Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

    @Bailey - agreed. My MAC palettes are predominately browns and purples, but I like that cause I actually them, these I would just buy, to buy, and I spend enough as it is. So I can give this collection the the whole PASS.

    Junerose said... Best Blogger Tips

    acckkkkk! i am so over MAC and their endless, repetitive collections. i haven't bought anything from them in almost a year, and i used to buy their stuff all the time whenever a new collection came out.

    Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

    @Junerose - no love for the MAC? Stay tuned for my "in the groove" haul tommorrow. I got Stereo Rose + Jazzed! :)