1. Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance Vials (product launch)
2. Keratase Elixir Ultime - Last month's Luxebox came with Moroccan Oil, I am seeing a trend with these products, Luxebox likes hair serums! I tried this on my hair and it's a lot thinner than Moroccan Oil, smells good too.
3. Olay Professional Pro X Eye Restoration Complex
4. Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss
5. China Glaze Crackle (Full Size) in Oxidized Aqua
6. Dealuxe $25 off when you spend $75
I was pleased with this month's Luxebox, especially liking the nail polish. I have yet to try any crackle polishes and like the colour of this one, nice for the fall season. I love how they add new products in before they are available for purchase, that goes for the Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance. And the Olay Prox Eye Restoration Complex intrigues me too. I would love to see them continue to put more makeup items in their boxes.
Now time for the giveaway! Loose Button has partnered with me again to give away the November Edition of Luxebox. To enter, you must be a subscriber of this blog and must be in Canada (Luxebox only ships to Canada currently). Leave me a comment below telling me what you thought of this Luxebox, did you like the products inside? the re-design?
For an added entry, please retweet this giveaway on Twitter, enter the following: Check out Productrater's Review of October's Luxebox and Giveaway @Loose_button @productrater... http://t.co/ihlhVyHt Please link me to the tweet in a separate comment below.
This giveaway starts now and will close October 27, 2011. One winner will be chosen. Good luck and thanks for reading!
And the winner is....