The items that excited me the most this month were the perfumes. Mine came with two perfume, one for me and one for my boyfriend! They are both from Paco Rabanne in Black XS. When I saw them in the box, I automatically sprayed the men's one (not knowing it was the men's one of course) because the packaging was so cute, it looks just like a cigeratte lighter. I am a big fan of the packaging on these.
• Teaopia Cactus Fig Tea Kit - This was a bonus item this month, this is a loose tea contained in a cute orange tin. They also supplied paper filters to brew the tea in. We also got a coupon card for 20% off
• Benefit B. Right Total Moisture Facial Cram - I love the packaging on this, it comes in a glass pot. I have never tried any Benefit skincare items, so it was really nice to see this in my box. Other luxeboxs included the toner instead which came in a taller glass bottle.
• Mereadesso Lip Treats - With the winter weather here, I've been loving lip products and this balm has lots of vitamins that are meant to nourish your lips. I've kept this in my purse to re-apply during the day when I am out, liking this product so far.
• Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner - Perfect for the holidays, a white shimmery glitter liner.
• Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex - We are asked to try out this product and they will send out feedback surveys in the upcoming weeks. I like getting new products in these that are not necessarily on the market yet (last month's included an Olay sample too).
• Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her and Black XS (for Him) - I love these so much, packaging is a big deal to me and I love that these came on keychains and are super cute.
Loose Button is running a contest right now on their Facebook Page, they are giving away Special Edition Lancome Luxeboxes to the top 25 beauty bloggers (that are entered in the contest). If you can, please vote for me, I would love to remain in the top 25, if I do, I will get a Lancome Luxebox to giveaway on this blog too! You can vote everyday and it closes this Friday, December 9. My entry is under Justine Ulman, and there is a mini picture from the banner on my blog.
And now time for the giveaway! One person will win a Loose Button Luxebox for December! Please leave me a comment below about whether you've started your Christmas shopping yet, and what family member you find hardest to shop for. For an extra entry, please tweet about this contest (post if you did in a separate comment with the link). This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only.
Please retweet this tweet below
Contest closes Monday, December 12.
Winner chosen! Halifax at Sparkled Beauty Congratulations!