Friday, August 13, 2010

Review: Neutrogena Oil Free Fresh Moisture

I have been going back to using this moisturizer lately as my daily moisturizer. The Neutrogena Oil Free Fresh Moisture is a really nice moisturizer, and I have not seen many reviews on it so here is mine. It's nice for summer because it has that cooling and fresh texture. A lot of people claim this doubles up as a primer too because it gives your face a nice base for foundation to adhere to.

I like this moisturizer most because it's blue! no really, I think that's cool, but I like the gel-like consistency that it gives. I find that some moisturizers you have to blend well or else you get that sticky wet consistency, but I find with this one you only need a small amount and it dries quickly.

Neutrogena is a brand that I trust for skincare because I have got good results from it in the past. This product is oil-free which means it won't leave that greasy feel on your skin. It feels like an ultra-light moisturizer meaning it gives moisture to your skin, but in a light and fresh way, does not feel thick or cakey at all. It doesn't however contain any SPF so please note that. I think it would be great for those with oily skin because it isn't a thick moisturizer, for me, with dry skin, it works well in the summer months when my skin isn't as dry as it usually is.

I can still find this readily in Canada, but I am reading that this may be discontinued? Please let me know if you have any information. I think it's funny that I find a product which I like and it's not being sold anymore.

9 comments:

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the way it looks, I hope it's not getting discontinued!

drugstoreandbargainlover

paige said... Best Blogger Tips

it hasn't been discountinued in australia :)

~Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I had this but I gave it to a friend, LOL. It was part of the Christmas Gift Sets =)

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lisa - I got it in a Christmas type set too, with a neutrogena cleanser, eyemakeup remover and some other stuff, it's great!

3ate4 said... Best Blogger Tips

May have to try find it!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Neutrogena products! I haven't tried this yet. I don't think this is available in the Philippines. :( I hope I find this somewhere though! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

This is my favorite face lotion, as a matter of fact, I don't use another one. I have been out of this for several months and unable to locate more. Unfortunately Neutrogena customer service has been largely unhelpful. Is there a website you can point me at to buy some?

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Natascha - Hey.. just looking around quickly, depending on where you are, it can be easier to locate this product.

I know that well.ca sells this product and ships for free to Canada.
well.ca

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

this has been discontinued in the USA! i live close to windsor and may be making a trip across the border to get some, love love LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and my T-zone usually shines up, however this moisturizer solves every lil problem and is the perfect primer for makeup! If you like this product, stock up!