Monday, August 16, 2010

China Glaze: Summer Days Summer 2009 Collection Revisited

We are nearing the end of the summer, I really wanted to get this collection out there before the end hits. A really pretty collection that came out last Summer was the Summer Days collection from China Glaze. This came with 6 colours, I have four here to show you. The polishes have a jelly feel with shimmers, the shimmer colours vary polish to polish too, making them really cool and unique.

china glaze grape juice
Grape Juice is a pretty purple with silver shimmers. This needs about 3 coats to get full opacity. This one is probably my favourite out of this collection.

china glaze strawberry fields
Strawberry Fields is a pink with gold shimmers. The picture shows it more red, but it is definitely a pink, but the shimmers really show in my image, so that's cool. 

china glaze raspberry festival
Raspberry Festival is a dark red with red and silver shimmers.

china glaze watermelon rind
Watermelon Rind is a deep green/teal with green and silver shimmers. If you like greens, I would definitely pick up this one, it's gorgeous.

Did you get any of the Summer Days collection?

3 comments:

Savannah said... Best Blogger Tips

The other day I was in a Sally Beauty Supply store and I debated on whether or not to pick up Strawberry Fields and now I'm wishing I had!

xx

cArAmElCuTiE0215 said... Best Blogger Tips

That Watermelon Rind color is a must have!..very nice! =)

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

The colors are so pretty, but I don't like shimmery nail polishes :( Thanks for the swatches sweetie! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover