Thursday, August 12, 2010

ELF, Sigma Haul and Contest Coming Soon

My two packages from ELF came from the Free Shipping Sale that they did last week. I only got one white eyeliner, I guess it was one per person? Not sure anyway, everything came really quick and looks great. I will do reviews of these products once I test them out.

Also, you may have noticed my delay in posting blog posts here, it's because I've been focusing more on my other blog, Canadian Daily Deals. But no worries, you will see a post here everyday, I am much of a multi-tasking type person and this blog is my first love and I will keep it up, just you may not see blog posts right at midnight anymore.

I will also be giving away one of the ELF Smoky Eye Beauty Books in an upcoming contest, my last contest had awesome response so I would like to give more thanks to the readers that still come on this blog and comment all the time! More details coming soon.

Here are all the items that I got:

ELF $1 Healthy Glow Bronzers: Sunkissed, Warm and Matte Bronzer
The sunkissed is really pretty, more of a gold peachy bronze, warm tan is quite shimmery looking, matte bronze is dark, definitely the darkest bronzer that I own. Scooter liked the Sunkissed bronzer the best too.

The Smoky Eye Edition Beauty Book
12 eyeshadows, good variety between matte/satin and shimmery colours. The one in the bottom right did have fallout all over the inside of the package, but after cleaning it a bit, it's totally fine. The tape around this stuff is also kind of annoying. But very pretty on first glace, review coming of this soon.

Pink Passion Blush and White Cream Eyeliner
The blush is super bright matte blush, great colour, reminds me of my NYX blush in Pinky. The cream eyeliner, will most likely go to a contest prize too, I do not wear white eyeliner.

 Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink and Baby Lips
The Perfect Pink one looks really good, and perhaps new judging by the different packaging. I've never tried these before, so that's cool. I noticed they have a 5 pack available now too with ltd edition colours. Scoot thinks they are alright, but she can take them or leave them (notice unimpressed look)

 Sigma F25/SS138
This brush is AWESOME! Look at the point on that baby! I am so happy to have this finally. Scoot has tested it out for you and says it smells kinda funny, but it's very soft.

Sigma F55/SS188
Mine was still numbered SS188 so they are still going through the old batches it seems. This brush is very nice, never had the MAC one so I can't compare. Scooter likes it too, very soft.

I hope you liked Scooter in the pictures and don't think I am too weird, she always gets into everything! Oh and makeup brushes make for great cat toys in case you were wondering. I love hauls!

19 comments:

makeupbykatie said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay for elf! I NEED those palettes(; Only 5 bucks!? Yesss please hehee

Alina Rodriguez said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice haul! I am loving the E.L.F. beauty book :) I reach for it everyday since I got it.

ectini said... Best Blogger Tips

I never got the free white eyeliner :( I wanted to get some of the beauty books but they were all sold out >_<

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Very nice things, I'm interested to see how you like those ELF lip glosses.
One of my cats ALWAYS crawls all over my makeup when I'm trying to take pictures for my blog too :-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

these stuff are awesome! I'm really liking the blush and bronzers! I've never tried a bronzer so I want to!

cute Scooter!

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Miss Shopcoholic said... Best Blogger Tips

the ELF blush reminds me of NARS! very pretty color!


www.shopcoholic.blogspot.com

Milz said... Best Blogger Tips

It seems scooter loves the brushes.Nice haul ,pink passion blush is such a beautiful color I really like hauls posts it is so fun to see what people are buying.

ndoodles said... Best Blogger Tips

I got my ELF haul in the mail the other day too - very exciting. I am definitely interested in the Sigma brushes! Thanks for sharing.

Estefania Lovelifefashion said... Best Blogger Tips

lol Scooter is lovely. I can't wait too see how that products work for you.
I have sparkly ayes palette and I loove it, so I guess the smokey eyes palette qould be perfect for me :)
Thanks for sharing!!

Binara said... Best Blogger Tips

I love pictures with animals :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

lol kitty's so cute! I think it loves your brush, you should get one as a toy. I think it'll enjoy getting brushed with it. haha

Amanda Popko said... Best Blogger Tips

some ELF prpducts are great for the price like the HIgh DEf face powder is great for use in photo shoots!
but not a huge fan of there lip products,but i guess for the price its ok.
just to let u know i always have luck in finding Elf at WINNERS ! :)

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said... Best Blogger Tips

The best part in your haul pics is Scooter, lol. Love it!

Great job on the other blog, but pls do maintain this one too. I read both :)

The beauty book is sold at Winners for $8.99. It sucks

Cinnabunnie said... Best Blogger Tips

hey justine!
thanks for always checking out my blog and leaving such nice comments :) really appreciate it!
and yes, at my loblaw they had all of their milani products on sale and i believe they're 50%off! go hurry in and pick them up! they work really well. and i followed! i really enjoy ur blog. since you live in canada, you dont have to order those ELF beauty books anymore! you can go to your local zellers and check them out in person ^^ i saw a bunch of other kits. i posted about it here

http://cinnabunnie.blogspot.com/2010/08/spotted-elf-palettes-nyc-le-summer.html

rebeca.cd said... Best Blogger Tips

Great haul! I don't have any ELF products...though I want to try them

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

Your cat is so cute! <3 I *need* that elf palette! lol

drugstoreandbargainlover

~Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Great haul! The Sigma brushes look awesome!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks everyone for liking Scooter :)

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips

What a little cutie he is :D
I love e.l.f's stuff, too bad elf UK doesnt have barely anything in stock right now, i wanted some of their brushes :(