Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hautelook: Urban Decay Sale Up to 75% Off (Starting August 25th at 8AM PT)

Hautelook is going to have a sale on Urban Decay products today, this sale starts at 8am PT, that's 11am ET (my time zone). I don't know what specific items will be included in this sale, but the update says "Up to 75% off colorful makeup palettes". So that sounds promising!

If you aren't familiar with Hautelook, they are basically a website that sells popular brands at very discounted prices during their short sales which normally last only 48 hours. For every person you refer, you get $10 in your account. :)

If you'd like to join Hautelook, please click here.

4 comments:

stuffedpandapuppet said... Best Blogger Tips

They had UDPP for $4.50!! I can't believe I missed that an hour into the sale. Boo.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

Ya I saw that, every time I went to it it said it was "on hold" for someone else... I was hoping for palettes, I have enough UDPP.

Anyone get anything?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Ohhhh man look out!!! Thanks for sharring :)

xx, Mary
http://makeupnonsense.blogspot.com/

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

I was on the site at 11:01 and UDPP was already "on hold" if I would have been able to buy that I might have ordered, but it wasn't worth it without it.