Thursday, August 26, 2010

MAC Utterly Game Mineralized Blush from Fabulous Felines

Yesterday the new MAC collection, Fabulous Felines launched online. I only picked up one item, I may get some pigments, but nothing else really interests me. However, I am a sucker for peach blushes so I HAD to get Utterly Game mineralized blush. This sells for $25 on the MAC Canada website and is described as a "warm peach with soft pearl". By the way if I haven't said it enough yet, I hate the new MAC Canada website it's totally user UNfriendly, I had to go on the MAC pro site to get this description because I couldn't even find it on our site, how annoying.


Anyway, Utterly Game is a peach colour, not too shimmery at all, very subtle once you swatch it and will give your cheeks a bit of a glow and who doesn't like that. I think this is a necessary peach blush to have in your collection.

Here are some of my MAC blushes that compare to Utterly Game. As you can tell Peaches is the most true peach you will get, I love this blush most of all, but Utterly Game is like a better slightly deeper (less orange) version of it. In comparison, Style is much more pigmented orange and mine is pretty gritty and powdery.


The non-flash version gives a better representation of the true colour, as you can tell in the image above. The consistency of Utterly Game is great too, very smooth, applies well.  Apparently it's comparable to Ripe Peach too, I do not have that one so I can't compare, but it looks reasonable.  I think this blush is the standout winner of the collection, as least for me.

Did you pick up Utterly Game? What's your favourite MAC peach blush?

7 comments:

rebeca.cd said... Best Blogger Tips

I have to try MAC blushes, I don't have any

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Kristie said... Best Blogger Tips

I absolutely love this color. It's not as orange as Ripe Peach and must more wearable.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

ohhh i like this ! i love coral blushes/msfs !
it does look similar to springsheen and peaches put together..

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

This looks pretty! I'm intrigued by the blushes but I think I might just get of royalty lisptick x

mandy said... Best Blogger Tips

I just got Utterly Game & Pet Me a couple of hours ago at the MAc store! My first Mineralized blushes and blushes in general from MAC they're so pretty I'm a bit hesitant on using them xD

Jamie Dorman said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this but I can't pull off peaches well, so I ended up with pet me.

~Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

From the swatches, I actually like Springsheen a lot!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/