Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Award: The Versatile Blogger

I recently was awarded "The Versatile Blogger" award from the lovely Beauty Style Addict. You guys should check her out!

As a recipient of this award, I am have to post 7 random facts about myself and share the award with other bloggers of my choice.

So random facts about me.
1) I could live off Starbucks iced coffee drinks, like the Iced Vanilla Latte. I buy the cases of the Starbucks Mocha frapps at Costco, they make Vanilla ones too, but Costco doesn't sell those currently, which is a shame.

2) I have two cats and they drive me nuts and hang out with me all day long.
Scooter

Pesky (I found her like that, I swear)

3) I love the blue Smarties kitty and am sporting him currently as a avatar on several forums that I frequent.

4) I graduated from a Canadian university (won't say which one) with a Bachelor of Environmental Studies, but since graduating like 3 years ago, haven't been able to do anything with it. Since then, I have been more interested in doing something in public relations or promotions.

5) Another blog of mine is a Canadian Daily Deals blog which I started up recently where I post deals, coupons, freebies etc.

6) A strange habit I've had since I was a teen was picking at the skin around my fingernails. I don't know if it's an anxiety thing or boredom, but it makes it interested taking nail pics sometimes, cause they can get pretty dry and bad at times. I go through moments were I don't pick at all, and then I go right back.

7) I love lily of the valley flowers, they remind me of living in Poland, where I was born.

And the bloggers who I would like to award this..award to include:
The Cute Life
Helmet Head
Emerald Green 88
My Fit Beauty
E motion in motion

7 comments:

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

That picture of your cat at the computer made me laugh out loud. Cats do the strangest things (I have 3!).

Jamie Dorman said... Best Blogger Tips

Your cats are adorable! I have a cat that's with my family and my boyfriend's family has 4 cats. I miss them all terribly. Luckily there are a lot of cats in my apartment building that I can borrow!

ectini said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for the award! :D

I love your kitties! Scooter looks like my cat, Muffin :3 Aww and that picture of Pesky is super cute!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jennifer - I think she was trying to mimic me, lol.

@PoorCollegeStudent - I have a small apartment and always want to get more cats, I am going to be a crazy cat lady when I get older. Both of these were adopted.

@e.motion - No problem, love your blog! Aww muffin is a cute name ;)

Milz said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your cat pesky's pic with the laptop it is sooooo cute I have bet birds and a doggie and I know they do such funny things and I don't think your habit of picking skin around fingernails is strange because I too do the same sometimes

Crystalnextdoor said... Best Blogger Tips

That is crazy that you run two blogs!! Very cool and thanks for picking me :)

BeautyAndTheBrute said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Hun! thanks for the award! <3

your cats are so cute! i wish i could get a cat, but my daughters have asthma!

you know i also pick at the skin around my nails.. and after they are raw i bite them (when i'm really bored i guess!) lol.. luckily i haven't done it for awhile, but i do, do that from time to time! :)