Sunday, August 22, 2010

MAC Warehouse Sale: Toronto Sept 10-12, 2010

MAC Cosmetics is once again holding their warehouse sale in Markham Ontario (close to Toronto) on Friday, September 10, 2010 and Sunday, September 12, 2010. Tickets are only available to Estee Lauder and MAC employees, however if you know someone or are friends with someone, you can get these tickets too. These are held 4x a year: January, June, September and December.

Lots of people sell them on the usual websites: Ebay, Kijiji, Craigslist and so on. Be careful and make sure that you get legit sellers and legit tickets, I have heard of people buying tickets and they were fake, so please buy from a reliable source.

More details of the sale:
When: Friday, Sept 10-Sunday, Sept 12, 2010

Where: Markham Fairgrounds, Ontario

What: Great discounted prices on MAC and other Estee Lauder brands.

I have never gone to one of these, I stay away on purpose because I know I would do lots of damage! But, if anyone does pick up extras of anything and wants to sell items, please contact me cause I am always interested in buying a few items. :)

Some items that I am looking for:
Lavender Whip lipstick
Brunette MSF
Pigments in old packaging: Circa Plum, Mauvement..
Emote blush

Anyone planning on going to this?

10 comments:

Alina Rodriguez said... Best Blogger Tips

Lucky! I have heard great things about these MAC warehouse sales. I don't think they do any of those here in New York, I wish they did though-I would do major damage as well hahaha :)

marj said... Best Blogger Tips

wow! how discounted are the prices?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

wow! awesome! :D



http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the comment on my blog.

~Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've heard alot about these too. But I never go since it's too far for me.

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

i have not found tickets nor been actively hunting for them this time. i think the fact that i spent $600 last time and not having money right now is totally taking my interest away lol. :( but i want to go badly still

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

I went to the last warehouse sale. It was my first time going to a mac sale, I thought it was pretty good. Spent like $250. =|

Are you going to this one?

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Michelle - ya probably not, I avoid going to them, I am planning on moving to Toronto soon, so maybe then once I am closer I will hit up the December sale.

suertelynne said... Best Blogger Tips

@ Michelle, i rally do badly want to go this Dec sale and you mention that you already went last time... Do you know somebody else selling a tickets for entrance? Pls. do contact me at my email, suertelynne@hotmail.com... Tjhank you in advance...

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

@Justine: Awww, I just got around to reading your respond today. I'm like 3 months late to reading this. =( It would've been awesome to do a meet up. I decided to skip this December's MAC sale as I've spent a total of ~$500 from the June and September sales.

@seurtelynne: I got my tickets from Kijiji and another time from a friend of a friend. So I don't exactly have close connection with anyone working for MAC or can get access to MAC tickets. Sorry that I'm of no help =(.