Sunday, September 12, 2010

China Glaze: ECOllection Spring 2008 Revisited Swatches and Review


Do you remember China Glaze's ECOllection? It was released in spring 2008 and was inspired by the earth's colours. This collection came with 6 shades, I have 5 of them to show you here and review. I liked the colours in this, but I am more of a creme finish kinda girl, so anything with shimmer I find that I don't wear much.



Unplugged is a rich, reddish brown with gold shimmers. This one is pretty, quite a fall colour as well. It has good coverage, this was two coats. 

(can't find this one at the moment, will update later)
Treehugger is like a green apple green colour, with green shimmers. This is definitely a unique colour and totally belongs in this collection.

Solar Power is bright yellow with gold shimmers. I am not a huge fan of this, I prefer my yellows to be creme, and my polish in general to be. This one has yellow shimmers in it. It takes several coats to get it opaque too, this was 3 and you can still see patches.

Shower Together is grayed teal blue (more teal than appears in picture) with shimmers. This is my second favourite in this collection. I love blues and this one is no exception. This one though is a major stain offender, this one makes your fingernails very blue when you take it off, so beware. 

Recycle is a creme light grey and definitely the standout for me in this collection. I think this colour is perfect for the fall season. This one is very unique and I really liked it.

Did you pick up any polishes in this collection?

5 comments:

Katia =) said... Best Blogger Tips

love the two last.

=)

Allison L said... Best Blogger Tips

I bought the same five as you did. I love them all. But I lost Treehugger somewhere in my house. Been looking for it for over a year.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Allison - that's so funny, I can't find my treehugger either! ;)

Veve Nails Maniac said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello! You have a beautiful blog and nice pictures.
I´m your new follower. If you want, follow me too :-)
My blog about nail art:
http://veve-nails.blogspot.com/

camgaga said... Best Blogger Tips

i like the last one..it's the same color i have on my toes right now..