Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sephora 15% Off For Beauty Insiders (Apr 15-21)

I've been hearing rumblings about this Sephora 15% off event for some time now, well finally I got some details. Take 15% off everything in-store and online for a week, April 15-21. Just enter the code CHIC at checkout to get the discount, or print out the coupon to use in-store (it can be used multiple times). Sadly, for Canadians, this is only valid in-store, online would be nice for those that are not never a store, but I've said this again and again. I am on a no-buy this month, so that makes it easier for me, although I am tempted to still pick something up. Oh Sephora you kill me. You girls getting anything?

Click here to shop and print out the coupon.

6 comments:

Liz (Beauty Reductionista) said... Best Blogger Tips

15% is tax for us in Ontario! Whatever happened to the 20% perks? Becoming more and more disenchanted with Sephora, if it's possible.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Liz - I think VIB got something more? I am not sure, as I've been demoted down to just IB now. Yep tax here is 13%. Better than nothing I guess and it just puts people into that "I gotta buy something" state.

Liz (Beauty Reductionista) said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, I haven't been distinguishing between the IB and VIB. I guess I get both. Oops.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Boo, I just bought my eyeshadow primer last week :(

Jamie Dorman said... Best Blogger Tips

I got so much when I get the card in the mail! I got a lot of things I wanted for a while.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@PoorCollegeStudent - what items did you get?