Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sigma: New "Make Me Up" Collection 12 Brush Kit and Brush Container

"Introducing the new Sigma Beauty 'Make Me Up' collection! Our best seller professional 12 brushes kit now comes in beautiful colors and inside a durable and multifunctional container! Besides protecting your brushes, this exclusive container transforms into 2 stylish brush holders!" I like scoping out the Sigma makeup website from time to time, just to see if they have any new items available and just looked now and they sure do.




These new products are basically their 12 brush kit collection in 4 colour: black, purple, coral and aqua and then a handy dandy brush holder container to put all your brushes. The way I see it is the holder can be used to transport brushes during travel or keep them dust-free, or you can open it up and have two compartments to store your brushes, one side for face, one side for eye brushes. I like the idea of the brush holder a lot, and it's cute that it comes in different colours, although I probably would aim to get the black one. These sets sell for $99 and come with a free E25 blending brush too.

The brushes that come with this set include:
Medium Angled Shading - E70
Large Shader - E60
Pencil - E30
Large Angled Contour - F40
Large Powder - F30
Duo Fibre - F50
Foundation - F60
Concealer - F70
Tapered Blending - E40
Eye Shading - E55
Eyeliner - E05

Click here for more information.

9 comments:

Risa said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't really find them too appealing to me! They reminded me of the brush set offered by sephora though...Anyway thanks for sharing! =)

sugar sugar said... Best Blogger Tips

lemming!! want want want! xD want very badly hahaha! =))

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute!!!

Aseya said... Best Blogger Tips

That's cute! Do they all fit in one case? I bet it will also help keep them safe in travel bags and save lots of space! Those brush rolls do take up a lot of space.

*prettyinthedesert.blogspot.com*

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@prettyinthedesert - Brush rolls do take up some space I suppose, but this is a standing up holder, so it doesn't take up as much. I keep my brushes at the moment in a ELF large brush holder, but I like this because you can put a lid on the top of it.

Aseya said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah, I keep mine in glasses on my dresser. They're easy to reach, but I always worry about the dust and sand. So the lid is a great idea!

m0chiii said... Best Blogger Tips

it's a good concept.. =) cute..

Tracy D said... Best Blogger Tips

I just got my first Sigma brushes for Christmas..so excited to try them out. I think these sets are cute but I love the brush roll too.

Val said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh, now I have to pick between these and the roll - decisions, decisions!