Friday, December 24, 2010

Sephora: Awesome Beauty Insider 500 Point Perk Benefit Benefaves

Every time I am at Sephora I scope out what the Beauty Insider freebie gift is, and it's rarely something that I would actually redeem for. Then the other day, while looking up products on Sephora online I notice this awesome Benefit 500 point perk and almost placed an online order just to get it. Then I was at Sherway Gardens (Toronto) tonight shopping and their Sephora had it. So I picked up some things, or so my cousin bought me some Christmas presents and I got this pretty thing. This is the first time I've redeemed my points ever, so it's a big deal for me.

It comes with a full sized Coralista blush (I know full size!), and a 4g size Badgal lash mascara. I have several Benefit boxed blushes and they are pretty good, but expensive and I've always wanted this one, so I am so happy to have it. The blush retails for $36CAD ($28 US) and the mini BadGal I think I saw it for $8 CAD in the store today. So that's not a bad value there.


Coralista is a peachy blush, it has a coral pink sheen which is supposed to look great on the cheeks. It's definitely a sheen and not glittery overload, which I appreciate.

And here is the brush on the Benefit Badgal Lash, pretty average looking I think, it's a big brush for sure. I took it out of the tube for the photo-op and it's going back sealed and in the box until I go through my mountain of opened mascaras.

Anyway, I loved Sephora's little Christmas present to those who spend lots of money in their stores. This was a nice start to Christmas for me. Definitely check out your local Sephora if you are interested in this one, they change around the perks every now and then.

What's the best points perks you've redeemed for at Sephora?

15 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

This *is* a nice B.I. gift! Makes me want to go buy something...

Maria said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! I'd wanted Coralista for the longest time, however now i'm more keen to get Bella Bamba.

Miss ♥ Nikka said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome! But I already own Coralista, I wish they'd have more selections for the 500 points.

kali said... Best Blogger Tips

I just ordered this the other night! It's definitely an amazing deal (even though I already have both) so I'm just going to give it as a gift. I always save my points too. I cringe when people redeem their points for things they don't even really want (mostly the 100 point samples) because they don't know about the awesome 500 pt gifts! Definitely worth it to save.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

that's a very nice gift. Coralista reminds me of beautymaker's pupu blush in orange. :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow!!!! That is an aweseome gift! And, lol...I can never seem to save up my points for that long...but, I should if the gifts are all this nice! Coralista blush is beautiful!!! :) Merry Christmas!!!

Kar Yi said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, that is a really good gift for 500 points! I think their point perks are getting better and better :) Too bad I always get tempted by the small 100 point samples so I still have awhile to go before I get up to 500 points :(

Wendy Banner said... Best Blogger Tips

I noticed it online too! I've been toying with the idea of making an online purchase, because I haven't seen it here yet. I'm going to the Scarborough Town Centre though, so I'll have to see if they have it today! :) That's one of the best 500 point perks I've seen in a long time!

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said... Best Blogger Tips

Super great deal. I have 320 points saved up. I never like what they have...so i think ima wait till i get to 500 too. So far i only got a free gift on my Bday from them. it was sephora products sooooo lame. lol

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Coralista is such a beautiful colour, you'll love it!
Its one of my faves xx

m0chiii said... Best Blogger Tips

thats great !!! hehee i only have 100 some saved up. lol.. i have a loong way to go !

Cinnabunnie said... Best Blogger Tips

wow! thats a fab gift :) i should spend more at sephora lol sometimes its worth it. thanks for sharing! I can;t wait for boxing day ^^

Citrine said... Best Blogger Tips

What a great deal! I never shopped there often enough to get any gifts. Anyway, gotta love coralista!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! I've been wanting Coralista for a while now!

Stop by my blog if you get a chance :)
http://www.pinkbeautybliss.com

-Katie

Cindy said... Best Blogger Tips

wow what an amazing gift. they never have stuff like that when i go. i like the idea of mini mascaras, it takes forever for me to go through a big tube (except fiberwig b/c i wear that one the most) so to try out different brands the small tube is more hygienic.