Friday, December 10, 2010

Sigma Beauty: Holiday Special Complete Pink Kit with Brush Roll $79

Sigma just posted their Holiday Special offer, they had a very successful Black Friday sale (free shipping) and had to postpone their Cyber Monday deal until now. They are offering their Complete Pink Brush Kit with Brush Roll for $79, a savings of $20 off the regular price. If you want to try out Sigma brushes this is a great time to do it. I would of preferred if they had offered the black kit instead but this is still a great deal, the colour doesn't really matter.

If you are in Canada like me, shipping is very reasonable, I did a test order and it was $6 something to ship this. This offer comes with 12 brushes and a brush roll! Plus you will get the free bonus blending eye brush with this order as a gift. And just a quick note, I will be choosing my winner of the Synthetic Kit soon, I am just processing through all the entries now.

Click here to shop Sigma Makeup.

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the heads up! <3

o said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah... I wish it was the black one too. Is the quality any different?

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Beauty Addict - I've actually never bought a sigma brush set, I bought all my brushes individually, so I cannot comment from personal experience. But I think the pink set would be the same as the black one in terms of quality of the brushes.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahh I want this so badly - the handles are pink! Too bad I already have all the brushes I need :(