Friday, April 23, 2010
MAC To The Beach Summer 2010 Collection Product List and Pictures (May 2010)
MAC is coming out with their HUGE Summer Collection next month called "To The Beach". I am so excited about this collection because it has a new MSF, along with some other goodies, and the packaging is so cute. There are sea horses and starfish and orange packaging. This collection comes out May 27, 2010, but I find it collections tend to come out a little earlier online, so look for that! For now, you can lust over everything that you plan on getting!
U.S.– 27 May 2010
International– May 2010
Asia– June 2010
Here are the products included:
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
* Sand & Sun Light peach (Matte) (Limited Edition)
* Firecracker Frosted mid-tone red-orange (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
* Sweet & Punchy Bright yellow-green (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
* Shimmermoss Green with green pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
* Humid Intense green with shimmer (Frost) (Permanent)
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
* Beach Bound Sheer frosted pale peach (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
* Lazy Day Light dirty blue-pink (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
* Thrills Rosy copper with gold pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Fun Bathing Mid-tone bronzed plum (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
* Easy Lounger Light baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)
* Flurry of Fun Sheer sparkly peach (Limited Edition)
* Splashing Mid-tone blue pink with soft gold pearl (Limited Edition)
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
* Life’s a Breeze Soft pink (Limited Edition)
* Temperature Rising Loudmouth orange (Limited Edition)
Eye Kohl ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
* Float on By Dark green turquoise (Limited Edition)
* Rosemary & Thyme Mid-tone olive gold with shimmer (Permanent)
Powder Blush ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
* Hipness Intense coral with soft white pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Get-Away Bronze Mid-tone suntan (Frost) (Limited Edition)
High-Light Powder ($26.00 U.S. / $32.00 CDN)
* Marine Life Multi-colour pressed powder
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)
* In the Buff Muted taupe avocado (Cream) (Limited Edition)
* Scorcher Creamy bright coral-red (Cream) (Limited Edition)
MAC To The Beach Bag ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN)
* Only available at MAC Stores, Limited Edition
Cream Bronzer ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
* Beach Bronze Golden glow with soft gold finish (Limited Edition)
* Weekend Mid-tone deep orange-brown with soft pink pearl (Limited Edition)
Lustre Drops ($18.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN)
* Pink Rebel Blue-pink with gold pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Sun Rush Peachy bronze with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
Bronzing Powder ($22.00 U.S. / $27.00 CDN)
* Golden Muted golden tan-beige with golden shimmer
* Refined Golden Finely spun golden with soft pearl finish
Bronze Body Oil ($22.00 U.S. / $27.00 CDN)
* Glowing Tan with multi-dimensional golden shimmer (Limited Edition)
Brush 130 Short Duo Fibre ($38.00 U.S. / $45.50 CDN)
* A short, round dual fibre with flat head composed of both natural bristles and synthetic fibres ideal for application with creams, emulsions & various powder products.
Brush 131 Short Duo Fibre Powder/Blush ($34.00 U.S. / $41.00 CDN)
* Flat, tapered face brush that contains a combination of short, natural, fibers and longer, fibre optic fibres ideal for light application and highlighting/ shading with various face powders; Ideally suited with mineralize skinfinish powder products. Limited edition.
Standouts from this collection:
* Marine Life - Can I call this an MSF? Will it be promoted as one? It's just highlight powder in the list above. I want to get this. I think it will be a big seller for sure. I have read that swatched, it just comes off corally, but who would want to even touch this? I wouldn't want to wreck the cute seahorse!
* Refined Golden Bronzing Powder - I have Golden already in the regular packaging, but I love this orange packaging with the coral stems on it and will try and get Refined Golden.
* Hipness blush - I love this peachy/pink blush, and the green packaging!
What are YOU getting or thinking of getting from this collection? And how pretty is it? It just screams summer and tropical beaches.