Wednesday, April 28, 2010
OPI Shrek Forever After Collection Promo Pics (May 2010)
OPI is coming out with a new collection, "Shrek Forever After", the colours are inspired by the new Shrek movie coming out soon. This collection is pretty crazy and the names are even weirder, the colours are green, blue, yellow and purple, no reds at all in this collection!
This collection comes with 6 new colours:
* Funky Dunkey - vivid grape purple, much like China Glaze Grape Pop (from the Up and Away collection). Umm...donkey isn't purple however.
* Whats with the Cattitude? - light blue, looks almost pastel and if this is a creme it could be a really nice one. This one is calling my name, but it's almost identical to China Glaze Bahamian Escape, which I already own.
* Rumple' Muggin - purple lilac, looks like China Glaze Light as Air (from the Up and Away collection).
* Who the Shrek Are You? - Lime green, very ogre-like. This could be really funky or totally ugly, I think it's totally ugly.
* Ogre-the-top Blue - Such a cute name, a beautiful medium, vibrant blue, looks very similar to OPI Suzy Says Feng Shui.
* Fiercely Fiona - Looks like a pale yellow in the promo pic, but in early swatches it looks like it has a hint of green in it. I was hoping for a straight up yellow.
I think the blues really stand out in this collection. What do you think?