Thursday, April 29, 2010
ELF Cosmetics 60% Off Studio Line (Valid for 15 Hours Only)
Click here to order!
Some items that I would recommend from the studio line, that I use personally and love:
* ELF Powder brush - I've raved about this brush so much on this blog, it really does work for foundation application, is dense and soft. I have 3 of these and it's my favourite makeup brush. This is a must-have from ELF.
* ELF Complexion brush - This brush is a flat paddle, can be used to apply bronzer or sheer application of powder.
* ELF Blush brush - This is a good sized blush brush. I am a big fan of the studio brushes, they are really nice.
* ELF Bronzer in Warm Bronzer - This comes with four colours, and isn't too shimmery, the Golden one is more shimmery, if you like that. You can also use the colours separately as well.
* ELF Contouring and Bronzing Powder - This is the NARS Orgasm and Laguna dupe that everyone always talks about, also a must-have I think.
* ELF Blush in Tickled Pink, Candid Coral - These blushes are nice, I have 4-5 of them and they are pigmented and soft, last a decent amount of time.
* ELF Mineral Primer - This is a good face primer, and much cheaper than those offered by other brands. It is a gel-consistency.