Some items that I've picked up throughout the past few weeks. I am a total sucker for bargains and I will always look in the makeup section of grocery stores and scourer the racks for sales. I use coupons regularly too, cause it's always nice to not have to pay full price for stuff. I will try to include the prices below.
- Neutrogena Moisturizer SPF 20 and cleanser was $11 together on clearance (50% off, with the cleanser being a free bonus)
- Aveeno Moisturizer SPF 30 was 50% off reduced $13.
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous $8 - $1 coupon
- Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation $6 reduced - $3 coupon
- Maybelline Age Rewind Double Perfector $4 reduced - $3 coupon
- Maybelline Peach Satin Blush $7 - $3 coupon
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer $7 - $3 coupon
- Benefit Erase Paste $30 full price
- Benefit Lemon Aid $14 plus shipping on Amazon (free with swagbucks)
- L'oreal Insta-Dri nail polishes $6 each
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara $3.99 on sale - $1 coupon
This isn't to brag, just to use you guys what I've been purchasing lately and to get an idea of what you'd be interested in seeing reviews of, if you want me to review anything, just comment below thanks.