Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Body Shop Haul 3 for $30

I love when The Body Shop has this sale, they have it from time to time where you can get ANY three items in store (excluding other sales and gift sets) for $30. Which is hella good cause some of their products can be $30ish. I take this opportunity to pick up some of the more expensive items. However, I was pretty stocked up on The Body Shop since the last time they had this sale, so I only got a few things. Also my bf and I picked up 9 of the Wise Woman day cream for his mom, she loooooves this stuff, I think I got her hooked on it after buying it for her on Mother's Day.

Also, check out your local The Body Shop because they are reformulating the Vitamin C line and the current stuff is really marked down (if they have stock remaining). I picked up the Vitamin C daily moisturizer for only $8, regularly $20.  I got both for only $1 something because it was my 4th point on my Love Your Body card (which I bought that day!). I was worried that they made off with the Vitamin C line, it's my favourite, but no, it's coming back and so are the products.

Here at the goodies that I picked up.
the body shop items

If you want reviews of any of these products, just let me know. ;)

7 comments:

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

I have the foot cream, love it and the peppermint smell is so good! The coconut body butter is my all time favorite thing ever from there. I stocked up at the sale too. I got the banana shampoo and conditioner, yum!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

review on vitamin c moisturizer please :)

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi again, I just gave you the Stylish Blogger award on my blog :)

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jennifer - thank you so much for the award! Banana shampoo and conditioner? hmm...haven't seen that one around, sounds tastey though!

@11th - will do. :) Did you get anything during the sale?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

nope. i dont shop at body shop :S

Becky said... Best Blogger Tips

what a great deal! ♥♥

KJ said... Best Blogger Tips

would love to see a review of the aloe face wash and what you think of it.