Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Favourites

June went by too fast, or maybe it was just me. Here are my favourites for this month.

MAC Fix+: A nice refresher for the hot weather.

Stella Mccartney Sheer Perfume: This is quite soft and flowery, but I like it for everyday and have been reaching for it a lot this month. This was limited edition, I don't know if you can get it anymore. It's old, but I still love it.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous: Love this mascara and have a full review of it here. Most used mascara for this month.

Maybelline Double Perfector Concealer/Highlighter: Picked this up this month and really took to liking it, it's double ended and smooth to apply, alright coverage. Full review of this coming soon.

MAC Refined Golden: I have to include a bronzer every month, this month's most used was this one because it's very pigmented for my fair skin and gets the job done quick.

NYX Champagne and Caviar palette - I picked up this from Cherry Culture recently, it's a nude/browns palette and I have been using that top left gold colour for about half the month everyday, it's a good all over lid colour, as many of the colours in this palette are.

L'oreal Colour Juice in Pina Colada - Nice sheer your lips but a tad paler colour.

The Body Shop Vitamin C SPF daily moisturizer -  Love the smell of this and the kinda fresh, citrus feeling that it leaves on your skin.

Everyday Minerals Flat Top Kabuki - I think I've had this brush for like 3 years at least. It has never shed and is really dense and great for applying any kind of foundation, is very portable and does not smell rancid. Perfect brush ever.

The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Foam Face Wash - one cleanser that does not strip my skin of all the moisture it has, really gentle and fresh. I could see myself using this up quick.

What were your June favourites?

9 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Justine,
I really like L'oreal Colour Juice in Watermelon Crush cause it's not pale and gives me a health look!
I would like to know if you have ever tried MAC Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone and MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder?
Tks
Aline

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

ohhh i hv NYX Champagne and Caviar palette .. its my fav tooo haha :D

Stephanie C. said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh wow, I saw this and I thought you were doing an early one at first. But tomorrow is July 1st, what the heck!?

I've been oogling over those NYX palettes for so long it seems like; I must get one. :) Nice favorites!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@in her makeup bag - ya I did this kind of late this month, but ya.. July tomorrow eek!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahh that NYX palette, I've been eyeing that one for a few days.
I can't wait for your Maybelline concealer review!

kali said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't tried any of these products so thanks for telling us your faves! I've been wanting that Everyday Minerals brush forever but haven't placed an order yet (although it's been on my list for like a year!) Do your recommend their other brushes? Or any of their other products?

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Justine! :) Nice monthly favorites! :) That NYX palette looks gorgeous! Here are my June favorites in case you haven't seen them:

http://drugstoreandbargainlover.blogspot.com/2010/06/june-favorites.html

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@kali - I was huge into EDM years ago, when they used to have that super custom kit or whatever it was called, 12 items for $60 and you could get anything, foundations, blushes, brushes, everything, then they started changing their foundations and the prices went up a lot. I stopped ordering. I have several of their brushes, I can do a post about them if you like. I have the long handled kabuki, which is nice too, eyeshadow brush sucks imho, mini kabuki sucks too never use it. The brush in this post thought I would totally recommend, like $10 I think.I have lots of their eyeshadows too from when they had their 10 shadows kit... ahh yeah reminiscing of the good old days of EDM. ;)

ndoodles said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for sharing your favorite. The NYX palette looks great!