Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Walmart Haul: Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Rimmel VolumeFlash and L'oreal HIP

I had a gift card for Walmart that I got for my birthday. So I picked  up a couple of things yesterday.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Commander in Chic, Gray by Gray and Fairy Teal. Rimmel VolumeFlash Mascara and L'oreal Metallic Hip shadow in Sculpted (these are expensive, even at WM, like $8.50!)

And a quick swatch of the Sculpted shadow:
Umm... the pink side looks like a lot more reddish in person, the purple looks pretty good, it has little red shimmers, maybe a MAC Beauty Marked dupe?

2 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said... Best Blogger Tips

I was just at Walmart looking for the exact 3 colours but only found Commander in Chic, so disappointed. Wonder whether my Walmart even has the other 2 in stock ever.

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Halifax - sorry to hear that. I have a hard time finding stuff too, did you try Rexall Pharma Plus?