Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday presents at MAC!

So my birthday was recently, and my bf asked me what I wanted.. I said I want MAC! :)

We went to the mall, picked out a couple of things and then went to a fancy dinner.

To me, this is a big MAC haul, I know it doesn't compare at all to what makeup guru's on youtube get, but MAC is expensive and I can't buy it all that often.


That's the April issue of Flare, that I got in the mail recently.

I got 3 blushes: Well dressed (on top), Melba (below) and Dainty (next to that). Partial to Pink creamsheen glass and a sample of the new MAC mineralize spf 15 foundation, they didn't have my colour in stock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I have Dainty from a collection I got at the warehouse sale ! I like it :)
Is that creamsheen glass shimmery or no shimmer/glitter, it looks comparable to one of NYX's round lipgloss.

Nail Envy said... Best Blogger Tips

no shimmer nothing, very opaque, really nice.