Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Revlon: Day Dreamer Spring 2010 Collection



Revlon has a new collection out called "Day Dreamer" as part of their Spring 2010 collection. In it come 4 nail polishes, all pastel shades including a mint green, peach, pastel purple and a light tan colour. Also there are 5 lipglosses, which look soo good and pigmented (I have seen swatches on many blogs) and an eyeshadow quad (pass on that, didn't like the colours).

So my Pharma Plus had these! And the polishes were only $3.99 each (coupon in flyer booklet this week) and the lipglosses were $3 off as well (coupon in booklet again). So I picked up 3 of the polishes and one of the lipglosses, there was only 1 of the shades left and I grabbed the last one!

Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pop, Revlon Nail Polish in Minted, Lilac Pastelle and Peach Petal.

I am loving all the pastel colours, and kudos to Revlon for making a mint green finally, even if they were kinda late ;)

2 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said... Best Blogger Tips

Love those great prices and products! Can't wait to see your thoughts on Orly's sweet collection as I just picked it up myself. :)

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lacquer - I am waiting on an amazon order for those orly's, can't wait to see and try them out.