Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MAC Viva Gaga and Blooming Lovely


MAC recently came out with two new lipsticks for their VIVA Glam collection. All proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund. The two new lipsticks were Viva Glam Cyndi (for Cyndi Lauper) and Viva Glam Gaga (for Lady Gaga). The gaga one attracted me right away since it's a cool blue-pink colour. I didn't order it right away, and so I had to wait a while before it was in stock again. When it was in stock, I got two! I never buy backups of anything, but in this case I thought it was very necessary!




Here they are in their boxes, Blooming Lovely in its Liberty of London packaging and the two Gaga's below.




Look at my pretties! the Blooming Lovely is very unique, MAC describes it as a "lilac mauve". I just looked at it's sold out on the mac cosmetics canada website! eek good thing I got it. Viva Gaga is a pale cool pink, I love colours like this and will definitely be getting more of this type of colour. I recommend everyone to get Gaga, it goes towards a good cause and is lovely.

Here are my swatches:


3 comments:

J. said... Best Blogger Tips

Gaga looked really good in this ad despite the fact that all my friends think she's secretly a whorish man. I love how she's so fearless with style and this MAC campaign with Cyndi is perfect for her.

Perfectly Imperfect Eats said... Best Blogger Tips

do they have these shades in lip glass. I love lip glass!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@J - lol at whorish man.

@ julie.leeds - Not really sure, I just started buying MAC lip products, I am more into foundation and eyeshadow.