Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ELF Cosmetics: Minty Lip Gloss, Studio eyeshadow and Studio blush, more elf stuff!


I got another ELF order in the mail today. This one is all studio line stuff, I got....

Studio Line Blush in Peachykeen
Studio Line Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle, Coffee Bean and Wild Wheat
Studio Line Minty Lip Gloss in Los Angeles (pink) and New York City (red, I didn't think it would be soo red)



And here are the swatches of the blush and eyeshadows

This blush is very light, the lighest of the three that I own from ELF, it also is frosty like. Raspberry Truffle is very, very nice.

Swatches of lipglosses coming soon.... 

If you're interested in placing an ELF order, there is an awesome coupon right now, enter STUD50 and you'll get 50% off your order, no minimum order necessary, to shop ELF Click here!

1 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect Eats said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I had better try some ELF soon. Great reviews!