Monday, March 15, 2010

Enzo Milano Clipless Curling Iron

I've been wanting to get this conical wand forever, but couldn't find it in stores anywhere. I had lots of gift card money saved up from swagbucks, so I ordered this Enzo Milano clipless curling iron from amazon.com. The first order got cancelled because they were out of stock. Ordering from amazon.com and being in Canada is really difficult because like nothing ships to Canada, I tried a bunch of different makeup and nothing would ship. This order came from California, and I got it in a week! I was really pleased. I just got it today, so I haven't used it yet, I will write a review soon. I like it though, it's pink and it came with a heat-resistant glove too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That's cute ! I've never heard of that curling iron. But its cute ! I'll wait for your review :)

I use Corioliss. Not sure if you've heard of it but they were selling them in booths--Black one $120, Pink $180. Insane lol. But I found my black one on ebay for no more than $40 and it works amazing. my mom liked it so when i wasnt living with her, she wanted it too so i got her a pink one on ebay :) I wanna get one of those irons that make ur hair like "zig-zag" if u know what i mean ? i'd probably...look like im jamaican ? lol!