Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cherry Culture: 20% Off Everything Thanksgiving Sale (Nov 24-28)

Cherry Culture is offering 20% off everything online during their Thanksgiving Sale. This sale runs November 24-28, 2010. Enter the code "TG20" to get the discount at checkout. All sales are final, no returns or exchanges. Order processing may take up to 14 days. This website is a great source for NYX and Milani items. I have ordered from them several times now, shipping to Canada is expensive because it's by weight, but the prices are really great on some items.

Click here to shop Cherry Culture.

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thankyou for this!
I want to buy from them but like you the shipping is insanely high that it costs me like $12.50!
Its such a shame, I need NYX in my life!

Jenni said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the headsup!!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lauren - Ya I prefer companies that have flat rate shipping, makes things a lot easier.