Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sigma Makeup: New High-Definition Brushes

Sigma has added some new makeup brushes today, they are part of their new Sigmax line for high definition makeup application. This brushes in this line are described as "exclusive Sigmax filament, specially designed to apply powder and liquid products without absorption into the fibers. The shape, density and height of the filaments were carefully engineered to perfectly buff products onto the skin, resulting in a high definition effect." These brushes all contain synthetic bristles and look really great. Many of us already have the F80 flat top brush (in the center) but the other two are brand new. I am most excited about the rounded top kabuki (on right) as it looks like it would be perfect for foundation application.

 F82 - Round Top Kabuki: simplifies precise makeup application under the eyes and around the nose. This brush is also perfect for achieving flawless coverage using liquid and powder products. Synthetic Sigmax HD filament. $16

F80 - Flat Top Kabuki: perfect for applying and blending liquid, cream, and powder products onto the skin. The flat surface allows perfect buffing with flawless results. Synthetic Sigmax HD filament. $16

F84 - Angled Top Kabuki: perfect brush for precise, yet blended application of products on the cheeks. It seamlessly applies cream, powder and liquid products. Synthetic Sigmax HD filament. $16

 Synthetic Kit - all three brushes from the Sigmax Line for $42 (savings of $6)

These new brushes are exciting! I already have the F80, and it's a favourite brush that I use everyday for foundation application, but I am definitely getting the F82. I wonder if they changed the bristles on the F80 to add it to this collection? I was just thinking the other day how Sigma should come out with a MAC 130 dupe, while the F82 isn't it since it's rounded, it is close enough. You can check out all the new brushes here.

Which ones are you getting?

3 comments:

peskypixies said... Best Blogger Tips

The F82 looks like Sephora's mineral powder brush, which I own two of. This is my favorite brush ever, I use it for setting powder and blending cheeks, softening eyebrows, etc. It would be a perfect blush brush but it's a bit big... maybe the Sigma one will be slightly smaller? I just might need to give it a shot. Thanks!

TKOmulatta said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd like to get the F80! I don't have that one, but it's been on my wish list (or one like it) for quite some time... now that I read this post I really want it. All of them look interesting actually! Thanks for sharing!!!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks guys! I just ordered the F82.. will review once it comes! can't wait.