Friday, October 1, 2010

Monthly Faves: September 2010

October is here and I haven't done last month's favourites yet.... so here goes. I've had a difficult month personally and it's still going on, so makeup hasn't been all that important this month, I've had other things on my mind, but I like doing these posts so here is what I liked and loved for the month of September.

Sigma F50 - I use this to apply the MAC Pro Longwear foundation, and alternate this between the MAC 187 and I can't tell much of a difference, so when one is dirty, the one is clean and I use them one after the other basically, I don't like using dirty brushes, it's kinda ewwy to me.

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - This is a new product this month, and it's fabulous! I love the finish and coverage this gives and the colour match of NC15 is perfect for me. Definitely my most used foundation this month.

Clean and Clear Persa Gel 5 - I am still experiencing breakouts on my chin area and it's getting me down, and this product is the only thing that helps, so it's been in heavy rotation this month. Stress = zits for me, and women in general.

Milani HD Advance Concealer - I will do a full review of this soon, but this is definitely one of my favourite concealers, it is light and doesn't give huge coverage, but I am a big fan of the packaging, it feels glamorous and expensive.

MAC Select Cover up - It's been a heavy concealing month so here is another concealer that I've been loving, this one provides great coverage and it's very sanitary to use since it comes in a squeezy tube with a precise applicator tip on it. I use this for under the eyes.

MAC Fun and Games Blush - I actually bought this blush recently from allcosmeticswholesale.com, it was a limited edition item during the Hello Kitty collection. I wasn't even into MAC when that came out. I love this blush, it's my favourite blush colour..peach! and I can never have enough peach blushes. This does have some shimmer in it.

Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream - I prefer creams over lotions as a daily moisturizer for my face, I love this one because it has that cooling effect, is light and absorbs quickly. There is actually a new version of this out, the Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream, which I am planning on getting next.

What were your faves of this month?

4 comments:

Kristie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for sharing your favorites. MAC's new foundation seems to have a lot of fans.

Stevista said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow lovely favorites!!! :) I still haven't done mine! :/ We don't have that persa gel here, arghh!!!

I'm sorry you're going through difficult times Justine! :( I haven't been well either lately, I've been sick for 2 weeks and I'm just starting to feel a bit better! Hang in there, things will get better! *hug*

Sofia said... Best Blogger Tips

great faves...fun & games looks cute!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay for favorites! :) The Milani concealer is glam! :) I love it too, especially for the packaging :)