Saturday, September 26, 2009

GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer

GOSH is a danish brand that is sold at SDM in Canada. It is pricey, but they have some nice products, one of which is their "Darling" lipstick, which is a beautiful everyday nude shade, should be a staple for any nude lipstick lover. Anyway... recently I got a $10 gift card from a SDM promo for spending $50 in store, and I used it on the Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer during a 40% off sale. It ended up costing me $5.xx pretty awesome deal I think.

This primer retails for around $23 cad. It is 30ml, same size as the MAC Prep and Prime, which I also use. When you first put it on it feels like silk, or velvet as the name implies. This primer is like a clear, colourless matte goo, not like the white glittery stuff that p&p is. It feels really nice on your skin, it is easy to use too much, you only need a little bit, so be careful to not pump too much out of the bottle, one pump is enough for me. It covers your face evenly and smoothly. It leaves your skin feels very soft and slippery, but not wet, just really glidey. I wait a few moments to let it settle (it absorbs quickly) and then apply my foundation. It totally makes my foundation application much easier and makes my skin looks 100x better, no dry patches and my foundation seems to cover better too. I would totally recommend this product to anyone.

0 comments: