1. Hard Candy Glamoflauge - I love love love this concealer, it rivals that of high-end brands, gives great coverage and the amount that you get is huge. Perfect. Check out the full review here.
2. YSL Faux Cils - One of the best mascaras that I've used ever, gives great volume and is easy to apply. Check out the full review here.
3. The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream - I've been trying to stick to the habit of applying an eye cream every night and this is my favourite one.
4. The Body Shop Wise Woman Vitality Serum - If you have dry skin like me, you probably love what serums can do, they act as a first moisturizer for me and help out my skin a lot.
5. Revlon Colostay Active - When I go on my daily night walks with my boyfriend I like having a foundation on to cover up my red face and most foundations slide around too much, Revlon Active is really great, awesome coverage too. Click here for the full review.
6. Burberry Brit - Definitely one of my favourite perfumes ever, wore this a lot last month.
7. Clinique Redness Solutions Urgent Relief Cream - Not really a favourite per say, but I've been trying to get in the habit of using this more last month to see if it actually works. This product has 0.5% Hydrocortisone Acetate and is meant to relieve minor irritation associated with dryness, redness and itching. I use it as a primer a couple times a week, I think it works to tone down redness. If you've used this product please let me know!
What were your faves for April?