1. MAC Face & Body Foundation: I have raved about this product before but it was in pretty heavy use this month, so I chose to include it. It is great for summer, great for days when you don't want to wear a lot, but still want to cover up some flaws.
2. Miss Dior Cherie Perfume: I got this perfume around Christmas, it's one of my all-time favourites, very sweet smelling, it's got notes of caramelized popcorn and strawberry in it, really pretty, totally recommend it and I love the cute bottle with the bow on it.
3. L'oreal Copper Caravan Eyeshadow Quad - This quad is really nice, it has lots of bronzey colours, which I like for summer months. It really lights up your eyes. This is from L'oreal surprisingly, one of those limited edition types they sell in drugstores from time to time, I picked this up a year ago or so.
4. MAC Golden Bronzer - This bronzer is foolproof and great for lighter skintones. I use it with a pretty heavy hand and it adds a nice contour to my cheeks, one of my holy grail products for sure.
5. Revlon Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle and Peach Petal - These lipglosses are super pigmented and not sticky. I love the purple one especially, finally tracked it down while I was in the states this month and am really pleased with it.
6. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin - My original UDPP was running low, so I decided to pick up a new one in sin. This is the XL bottle, which I think makes sense cause I use this every time I put on eyeshadow. I hear that some girls wear just this on it's own for a light shimmery look on your lids, but for me I find it just disappears after a while, so I use it as a base, just like I would with the UDPP.
7. Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush - One of two of the SK brushes that I own, this one does shed a bit, which is annoying, but I love the size and fullness of it to apply powders and bronzers. And the handle is really cool.
8. Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser - I got this as a tester two months back and love this product, it has quickly become included in my daily routine. It smells good, does not irritate my skin and the brusher is really handle to clean your face nicely.
And that's it for May... what were some of your May faves? xo